As a rapidly expanding group which operates various hotels and property companies, we are looking for a talented Google Certified SEO Specialist to join our Marketing team.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities including content strategy, link building and keyword placement to increase awareness across all brands. The ideal fit will have a solid background in SEO and PPC with an extensive understanding of website analytical tools.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Proven history of writing great copy
- Conduct tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Ability to optimise and work within a set budget
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Liaise with content and marketing team to drive SEO in content creation
- Recommend changes to websites, content, and any other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Proven SEO experience
- Experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Net Insight, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Understanding of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- A passion for staying ahead of the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- A young and diverse team
- Career opportunities
- Health benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Lots of team events
- Investing in the team with training and development